A complete renovation of a 1930’s property for a lovely young family, who wish to retain the charm and quirkiness of the property while making it a safe and inviting home.
Client – Private client
This type of renovation is what we get up for in the morning. Currently under construction, the existing property has hardly been touched since it was built.
Our client is passionate about restoring the property to its original style.
We have stripped back the inside of the property to begin this very exciting project
Special design features included;
- 1930’s bespoke front door with client design coloured lead glass
- Strip and retile of roof
- New windows
- Electrics and heating system
- New bathroom
- New painted duel colour kitchen
- Wood burner
- Renovation of bedroom fireplace
- New bathroom to first floor
- Boarded loft area
- Fully insulated
- Cast iron effect gutters and down pipes
- New fascia and soffit
- 1930’s style internal doors
- Re landscape rear garden
- New driveway
- Summer house / children’s play area