Burrow Hill, Haslemere – A bespoke garage and storeroom.
Client – Matt & Kiruna King
The property was set in the Surrey hills, an area of outstanding beauty and countryside. We were able to achieve a successful planning application, however, within the planning policies, it wasn’t as straight forward as you may think.
After several applications, planning was finally achieved but well worth the wait. They finally had a garage that did exactly what they need and blended in with the existing property.
Special features included;
- Traditional brick and clay tile elevations
- Black fascia’s and soffit
- Double garage with Oak effect electric roller garage door
- Fitness area for rotating climbing wall
- Fully boarded loft area for storage
- Low energy lighting system