A contemporary design and build in a prestigious private road with beautiful gardens and landscaping.
Client – Behrouz & Fariba Gilany
Behrouz & Fariba brought one of the first houses we built for Swallow Developments in Hurst. 10 years on, they contacted us again and asked for Swallow Design & Build services again to construct a new site they had bought in Finchampstead. A beautiful three and a half acre plot, able to accommodate a 6000 square foot property. Designs were put together with our architect and planning was successfully achieved the first time round. One of the main features of the new design was to position the new property so that the master bedroom looked straight down the garden. Designs were completed with a full wall of glass to the master bedroom, so every morning they were able to wake to the beautiful view of their garden. It was a real pleasure building Behrouz and Fariba another home, it gave us great confidence that we could understand and implement their style and needs effectively.
Special design features included;
- Open plan living
- Handcrafted stone open fireplace to the lounge with matching stone pillar columns
- Leisure area for a snooker table
- Vaulted ceiling with fireplace in Master bedroom
- Full height window for master bedroom
- Bespoke oak staircase with black wrought iron spindles
- Bespoke painted kitchen
- Underfloor heating and fully tiled flooring
- Bi-fold doors
- Landscaped grounds
- Electric gates and security system
- Tiled Entrance hall